3 Easy Steps to your Cosmetic Surgery Holiday
Step 1: Submitting an Enquiry or Requesting a Firmquote
- A budgetary quote is based on actual prices for the procedures you have requested. These are very accurate, but assumes you are an ideal candidate for the procedures you would like.
- A Firmquote is after you have submitted your medical and photos, and a surgeon has provided his assessment. The surgeon’s recommendations may be a different recommendation based on what you initially had requested.
If you are ready to get surgeon feedback immediately with confirmed pricing, please complete a firmquote request. You will be required to complete a basic medical, and upload your photos. This information is sent via encryption to your surgeon. Once we receive feedback, we will send you a Firmquote and ask if you would like to reserve a surgery date.
Step 2: Reserving Your Surgery Date
Step 3: Completing Your Booking
Once received, we will prepare your personalized itinerary and send it to you, including the following information with regards to your cosmetic plastic surgery and your stay in your destination:
Scheduling Your Cosmetic Surgery Holiday
Once flight information is received, we will prepare your personalized itinerary and send it to you, including the following information with regards to your cosmetic plastic surgery and your stay in your destination:
Your personalized Itinerary includes the following:
- Receipt of payment
- Pre-operative medical consultation dates and of the required medical tests
- Dates of your cosmetic plastic surgery
- Hotel reservations while having cosmetic plastic surgery overseas
- Local transportation transfer details in your chosen destination
- Lists of pre-operative cosmetic plastic surgery instructions
- Schedule of your package
- Surgery post-operative information
45 days prior to departure you will be notified of your balance due for payment. Your balance is due 30 days prior to departure. For your convenience, we accept wire transfer, PayPal, major credit cards, and local financing arrangements. All payments will be made prior to surgery on your behalf so you do not have to worry about credit card processing, or carrying large sums of cash. Any changes can be made following consultation with your surgeon and any additional charges can be paid directly to the hospital. Any credits due for canceled procedures can be processed immediately by your service manager.
Arriving In Your Destination
All Customer Service Managers are dedicated employees of Gorgeous Getaways and will look after you during your entire stay. They will review all aspects of your itinerary and reconfirm all your scheduled appointments. On the day of surgery, you will be picked up from your hotel accommodation and taken to the hospital. All administration and patient admission details will be taken care of. Your service manager will visit you each day and will be there to pick you up when you are discharged after your surgery. You will then be driven back to the hotel accommodation for complete rest and relaxation to fully recover from your surgery. Your service manager will continue to contact you every day at your hotel after your surgery and will arrange all your post-surgery consultations with your surgeon (and will also escort you there and back). They can also arrange any dental or other appointments you wish to make, if you have not previously booked these before you arrive.