There are just 5 easy steps to your complete cosmetic surgery holiday makeover with Gorgeous Getaways. No matter where you are in the world, our team will provide you with an easy and enjoyable experience from start to finish.
Step 1: Submitting an Enquiry
The first step to book with Gorgeous Getaways is to submit an enquiry. The enquiry form allows our team to determine what you are looking for and point you in the right direction. Upon submitting an enquiry you will be sent an email that will give you more information and next steps. If you are interested in packages, we will send you a separate email just for packages.
If you would like to fill out the enquiry form please click here.
Step 2: Sending Photos
To assist us in providing a no obligation quote (to your email) for your cosmetic plastic surgery/cosmetic surgery holiday treatment, it is recommended that you send us your photos. You can send us your photos via an easy online HIPAA compliant confidential form as we do not recommend sending photos over the internet. Simply click on requesting a firmquote. We will confirm once we receive them.
Step 3: Travel Confirmation
- Following the receipt of your firmquote request, we will be able to forward securely to the surgeon in your preferred destination. The surgeon will require these to guarantee your price will not change as our quotes are based on non-complicated standards within normal ranges of body types. On arrival and following your surgical consultation you can change any of the procedures if you wish.
- We will let you know the length of time you will need to spend in your destination, and estimate all charges. If you decide to confirm your surgery treatment, you can complete the on-line booking form with includes completion of some basic travel and accommodation information.
- To complete the cosmetic surgery holiday confirmation you will be required to pre-pay the accommodation portion (if booking your accommodation with us) or provide a 10-15% fully refundable deposit either by credit card or bank transfer. This will be charged in AUD or USD depending on your country of origin. As our accommodation packages are very affordable and space is limited please note that a minimal deposit is required to cover costs of reserving accommodation, and the surgeon.
Step 4: Scheduling
Following receipt of payment for your accommodation or surgical deposit we will prepare your personsalized itinerary and send it to you, including the following information with regards to your cosmetic plastic surgery and your stay in your destination:
Your personalized Itinerary Includes the following:
- Receipt of payment
- Pre-operative medical consultation dates and of the required medical tests
- Dates of your cosmetic plastic surgery
- Hotel reservations while having cosmetic plastic surgery overseas
- Local transportation in your location
- Lists of pre-operative cosmetic plastic surgery instructions
- Schedule of your package
- Surgery post-operative information
Step 5: Arrival At Your Destination
When you arrive at the airport, a represented will be waiting for you and will take you to your hotel accommodation (if booking your accommodation through us). Your Gorgeous Getaways Destination Manger will call you if your flight arrives before 8pm local time, otherwise they will phone you first thing in the morning and arrange to meet with you.
All Destination manager are dedicated employees of Gorgeous Getaways and will look after you during your entire stay. She will review all aspects of your itinerary and reconfirm all your scheduled appointments. On the day of surgery you will be picked up from your hotel accommodation and taken to the hospital. All administration and patient admission details will be taken care of. Your service manager will visit you each day, and will be there to pick you up when you are discharged after your surgery. You will then be driven back to the hotel accommodation for complete rest and relaxation to fully recover from your surgery.
Accommodation packages include our standard service package and varies from destination. Please confirm the services you require in advance with your destination manager at any time during your booking.