Dr. Pedro Arturo Valdez M.D.
Dr. Pedro Arturo Valdez Gómez graduated with a degree as a Medical Surgeon from the University Regional del Sureste, in the city of Oaxaca where he graduated with honors. He is well sought after by local and international clients and an active member of the Mexican Association of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery as well as a board certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the Mexican Council for Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is also a member of the International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), and American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS).
- UNIVERSIDAD DE PROCEDENCIA: Universidad Regional del Sureste Plantel: Campus Alemán 1996 – 2001 Promedio General de Licenciatura: 9.33
- Internado Médico: 1 Julio 2001 al 30 de Junio 2002 Sede: Hospital General Regional No 12. “Lic. Benito Juárez García” Mérida Yucatán. Promedio General: 9.65
- Servicio Social Profesional: 1 Agosto 2002 al 31 Julio 2003 Institución: Secretaria de Salud de Oaxaca.Sede: Centro de Salud de Jalapa del Valle, Villa de Etla, Oaxaca
- Tesis Profesional: “Incidencia del Síndrome del Túnel de Carpo en la población femenina adulta de Jalapa del Valle Etla, Oaxaca”.
- Examen Profesional: 8 Agosto 2003, obteniendo TITULO DE MEDICO CIRUJANO CON “DOBLE MENCION HONORIFICA”.
- Specialty: General Surgery – Institution: Secretary of Health of the Federal District Period: 1st March 2004 to 28th February 2008
- University Recognition: National Autonomous University of Mexico – Qualification: November 10, 2007 (Timely qualification)
- Sub Specialty: Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Institution: Secretary of Health of the Federal District Period: 1st March 2009 to 28th February 2011 Qualification: February 24, 2011 (Timely qualification)
Memberships and Certifications
- Double Board Certified
- International Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Edgar Torres
Dr Edgar Torres is a very experienced Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon with over 30 years experience working in Columbia, Brazil, and Mexico. He is committed to continued learning and keeping updated on the latest techniques and developments in plastic surgery.
- 1984-1990 – Degree in Medicine and Surgeon Universidad Pontifica Bolivariana Medellin, Colombia.
- 1989-1990 – Internship Rotatory Clinica Leon XIII Children Hospital Hospital Consejo de Medellin Hospital ISS Bello Hospital La Maria Medellin, Colombia
- 1990-1997 – Industrial Medicine and General Surgery ECOPETROL Barrancabermeja, Colombia
- 1998-2000 General Surgery Hospital Español México City, México.2001-2004 Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- 2001-2004 – Simultaneously Performing Surgeries Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon * Centro Médico – Nacional La Raza México City, México.2004-2008 Prívate Hospital Del Pacifico Acapulco, México Hospital Papagayo Acapulco, MéxicoAdditional TrainingDr. Ricardo Baroudi in 2004 – Hospital Saint Paul Sao Paulo, Brazil.Dr. Farid Hakme in
- 2004 – Hospital Da Plastic Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Publications and Medical Research
- 1994- Creation and design of the epidemiological surveillance system for workers exposed to industrial noise regarding acoustic trauma. Participation in the creation and design of the surveillance of the epidemiologic system to prevent and control the cardiovascular risk factors.
- 1995 – Creation of the Manual VETERI program.
- 1996 – Body Sculpture Workshop. By Jimmy Arroyo – House of Culture Barrancabermeja, Colombia.
- 1997- Creation of the “Manual the Guide to know and find out the Cardiovascular risk factors and learn to control them”.
- 1998 – Manual “Learn how to Protect the Heart during surgery”
- 2008 – Article published in the Plastic Surgery Magazine “Myths and Truths in Plastic Surgery”
Congresses, Courses and Seminars
- XXXI National Congress of the Colombian Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, Maxillofacial andHand restoration Surgery.Medellin, Colombia.
- XIV International Course of Aesthetic Augmentation Mammoplasty Surgery. Medellin, Colombia.
- XIV International Course Middle Facial Third Surgery. Medellin, Colombia.
- XIV International Course of Aesthetic Breast Implants Surgery.Medellin, Colombia.
- XIV International Course of Aesthetic Rhytidoplasty (Macs Lift) Surgery.Medellin, Colombia.
- X International Workshop Course of Advances in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Medellin, Colombia.
- IV International Workshop Course of Body Contouring Surgery. Puerta de Hierro Hospital. Guadalajara, Mexico.