Amerimed Hospital, Cancun, Mexico.
Founded in 2001, AmeriMed Hospital Cancun was conceived as a private hospital designed to serve international patients traveling to Cancun for medical treatments or those on vacation.
AmeriMed’s staff are specialists in emergency care, internal medicine, surgery and critical care, among others. Mexican Board-certified physicians undergo regular continuing education with the same standards as American and Canadian doctors. And nursing staff include specialty care nurses trained in intensive care, surgery, pediatrics and cath lab care. AmeriMed Cancun is a full-service private hospital designed for all urgent, ongoing, general and elective medical care procedures. This state-of-the-art facility, in the center of Cancun, is designed with your safety, comfort and health in mind.
AmeriMed Hospitals are the preferred provider for several international insurance companies, not to mention the preferred providers for major cruise lines and hotels. In this way, AmeriMed is truly an American hospital– right in the heart of Mexico.
Surgical and Medical Services
- Allergy and Immunology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Service
- General Surgery
- Emergency Care 24/7
- Intensive Care Unit
- Intermediate Care Unit
- Outpatient Consultation Services
- Coronary Care & Intensive Care Units
- Pediatrics & Neonatology Units
- Newborn Nursery
- Endoscopy Suite
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Services
- Catheterization Laboratory
- Labor & Delivery Room
- Hemodialysis and Rehabilitation
- Diagnosis & Check Up Center
- Imaging and Laboratory Services