Facelift (Mid, Face, jowls and Neck) GA-(BWMC) with Submental Lipectomy
Your Beverly Wilshire Plastic Surgery Package with Gorgeous Getaways Includes:
- Admission to the hospital in a private room
- Operating theater fee
- Anesthetic fee
- Surgical fee
- Pre-operative screening (chest x-ray, complete blood cell count, and EKG)
- Breast augmentation and breast lift clients will be provided with 1 complimentary post-op bra.
- Follow up visit/s after the operation
Gorgeous Getaways includes the following complimentary services for major all major surgery procedures;
- A professional-client consultant to assist with advice, support, booking, scheduling, or answer any questions you may have
- A dedicated client service manager for day to day support while in Malaysia
- 24-hour on-call post-operative care for emergency situations
- Arranged and scheduled pre and post-surgery consultations with your surgeon/medical practitioner, as necessary
- Prebooking and scheduled accommodation booking in advance
- All ground transfers to/from the hospital and airport/hotel
- Support with VISA and entry requirements
- Post care support when returning home
- Additional service options are available on request. Please discuss with your consultant.
- Plus our Careplus policy which ensures we are there to support you as your ?patient advocate? should you have any post-surgery issues up to a year following surgery
|Procedure or Treatment Time||
3 to 4 hours
General Anesthesia (GA)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Malaysian Ringitt (MYR)
English. Chinese, Malaysian (Bahasa Melayu)
14 days recommended
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre
Q and A is submitted by members and answered by our medical community.
A facelift cannot stop your face from aging, but it can improve your appearance by “setting the clock back.” Factors such as bone structure, heredity, skin texture, sun exposure, smoking history and others all play a role in the extent of improvement one obtains, as well as influencing how long it will last.
A facelift usually takes several hours, depending on the extent of the work that is done. The average length of a facelift is between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours. Frequently, procedures such as blepharoplasty and forehead lift are combined with a facelift, making the procedure several hours longer.
A facelift tightens the skin, removes excess fat and tightens underlying muscles in the lower two-thirds of the face and neck, providing a more youthful, fresher appearance. The end result of a facelift will look natural; it is not designed to pull the skin so tight that it would alter the corners of your mouth.
For the first few days after a facelift, your activities should be significantly restricted and you should rest with your head elevated. As a general rule, you should plan on taking it easy for the first week after surgery. In several days your dressing will be removed and you may be allowed to wash your hair gently but have to be especially careful around your incisions. Most surgeons recommend avoiding any type of strenuous activity for the first 2-3 weeks after surgery. You should limit your exposure to the sun for several months and allow plenty of time for rest, so your body can heal the various incisions.
When the incisions are placed back behind the hairline, a small amount of hair is shaved. At the end of the procedure, when the skin is pulled back and tightened, the area that has been shaved is removed so there is no missing hair.
You may be a candidate for a facelift if you are in overall good health and have enough excess skin or sagging in the face and neck to make the operation beneficial. The average facelift members are in their 40’s to 60’s, but a facelift can be successfully done on people in their 70’s or 80’s, as well.
Ask a Question about Facelifts. It will help other members. :)