Non-Incisional Hair with Transplantation : 1000-(VG)
Your VGGlobal Plastic Surgery Package Includes:
- Admission to the hospital in a private room
- Operating theater fee
- Anesthetic fee
- Surgical fee
- Pre-operative screening (chest x-ray, complete blood cell count, and EKG)
- Follow up visit/s after the operation
VG Globals also includes the following complimentary services for procedures over 1,000,000 Korean Won (KRW);
- A professional client consultant to assist with advice, support, booking, scheduling, or answer any questions you may have
- A dedicated client service manager for day to day support while in South Korea
24-hour on-call post-operative care for emergency situations
- Arranged and scheduled pre and post-surgery consultations with your surgeon/medical practitioner, as necessary
- Prebooking and scheduled accommodation booking in advance
Pick up from the airport
- Support with VISA and entry requirements
- Post care support when returning home
- Additional service options are available on request. Please discuss with your consultant.
VG Globals also includes the following complimentary services for procedures over 10,000,000 Korean Won (KRW);
- Limousine pick up from the airport to the hotel
Plus our Taqtik Careplus policy which ensures we are there to support you as your “patient advocate” should you have any post-surgery issues up to a year following surgery.
Medication fee is not included due to the Separation of Prescribing and Dispensing Drugs System in South Korea.
- Compression garments and facial bands are not included in the estimated cost.
- Body contouring clients are advised to secure their own compression garments. A limited supply of compression garments is available for purchase. Note that your compression garment should cover all treated areas.
- This quotation and surgical recommendation is only a pre-evaluation based on the photos provided. The final surgical plan and quotation will be confirmed during the face-to-face consultation with the plastic surgeon.
- Prices include all hospital, operating room, anesthetists’ and doctors’ fees, a single private room, and medical supplies. The estimated price excludes other charges not related to the procedure.
- VGGlobal recommends that clients book the consultation and surgery date before booking flights & accommodation.
- the recommended stay in South Korea after surgery is mandatory and a shorter stay requires the surgeon’s approval.
Please complete the below to request surgeon feedback, confirm your price, or request a surgery date.[jotform id= “81625197000248”]