Cosmetic Plastic surgery offers a solution in the form of thigh lift surgery. Thigh lift is an excellent way to achieve firmer and more attractive upper legs. This procedure is especially helpful for those who struggle with loose, excess skin as a result of weight loss. A thigh lift involves the removal of excess skin, fat, and tissue to tone and refine the upper legs.
If your thighs sag, a thigh lift can help give you a trimmer, more youthful appearance. Many patients wishing to improve the appearance of their thighs are good candidates for a thigh lift. You will be eligible for a thigh lift if you:
- Have unwanted skin and soft tissue along your thighs.
- Maintain a stable weight. If you have not yet reached your weight loss goals, losing further weight could cause your thigh tissue to droop again.
- Are in good general health.
- Do not smoke. If you do smoke, you may become a candidate for a thigh lift if you agree to stop smoking for a prescribed period of time before and after your surgery.
- Do not drink heavily. Drinking can also impair your recovery and raise your risk of complications.
- Are psychologically healthy. Plastic surgery can be both physically and emotionally taxing.
- Have realistic expectations for your procedure. A good cosmetic plastic surgeon will give you more information about your potential results.
- Can commit to maintaining a healthy diet and exercising after your thigh lift to preserve your results.