Torsoplasty after Major Weight Loss
Torsoplasty is commonly known as a Body Lift, Lower Body Lift Upper Body Lift. This procedure specifically targets the middle and lower part of the body. The torso and the back. This means that it reshapes all the areas are located from the abdomen to the thighs. Sometimes, you need more than a Tummy Tuck, a Liposuction or a Thigh Lift to recover a youthful appearance. A Torsoplasty is recommended for people that have had major weight loss. This procedure removes excess quantities of tissue and sagging skin.
Vertical or Horizontal Torsoplasty ?
TorsoplastyTorsoplasty is also known as Back Reduction, Back Lift, Back Lipectomy or Belt Lipectomy. This is because your Surgeon has the specific task of removing all the skin and tissues drooping in your back, the sides of the chest and the bra strapline. This means that he/she will definitely focus on the lovehandles. Depending on your specific case, this kind of surgery be the right fit for you. If it is, your Surgeon will recommend a horizontal or vertical Toroplasty. Your body will be very well sculpted and your looks enhanced.
- Vertical Torsoplasty – Usually the incision goes from the armpit to below the bra strapline. But sometimes it may extend to the top of the hipbone. The scar does not go across the back, which is an advantage. Another plus is that the Surgeon can sculpt an hourglass figure (trim waiste).
- Horizontal Torsoplasty – This procedure is also known as brastraplasty. After the excess fat is removed, then the remaining skin is lifted from front to back. This means that the incision will go across your back and towards your buttocks. The plus of this procedure is that much more sagging skin can be removed.
This may take up to two weeks, so get ready for some time off in an exotic destination. You will not be able to lift things, take the sun or make any major efforts until approximately four weeks after your surgery. Your after care program will be carefully designed by your Surgeon, and you will need to follow it to the letter to ensure the best results. And your new hourglass / butterfly silhouette, will make it worth it !
Body Contouring After Major Weight Loss
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America & Europe – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Asia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care Manager /Affiliate Program – [email protected]
Leave A Comment