Catalunya’s Alluring Capital
Destination: Barcelona, Spain. This is one of my favorite Mediterranean spots. It is vibrant, beautiful, sunny and with such a stunning architecture that you will make you see the world differently. With fascinating history, the famous Barri Gótic (Gothic Quarter), and Antonio Gaudí’s surrealist buildings, Barcelona has many wonders to offer to travelers from around the world. If you just want to relax, you cannot miss the walk down La Rambla, sunbath on the beach, listen to Spanish guitars, delight with Flamenco dancers, or simply learn to speak some Catalan !
Barcelona’s Main Attractions
There are some things that are a “must see” in this amazing city:
- Parc Güel: Antonio Gaudi’s surrealist park
- La Sagrada Familia: Antonio Gaudi’s unfinished church
- Barri Gotic (Gothic Quarter): Medieval City
- Picasso Museum: Permanent collection
- Quadrat d’Or: 150 houses with breathtaking architecture
- Parc de Montjuïc and the Magic Fountain
- Montjuïc Hill and El Poble Espanyol: Spanish Village
- La Rambla: Barcelona’s most famous street
- Mercado de la Boqueria: World’s famous market !
- Barceloneta Beach: Iconic spot
Barcelona’s Famous Dishes
If you are a foodie, then this is your opportunity to enjoy these feast of flavors. The gastronomic experience in Barcelona will delight all your senses with this famous dishes:
- Jamón Ibérico: Spanish cured Iberian jam
- Bombas: Originally from Barcelona
- Pa amb Tomaquet (bread with tomato)
- Seafood Paella. Worldwide famous
- Fried Chipirones (very small squid)
- Calcots and Romesco Sauce: Delicious !
- Esqueixada: Authentic Catalan Salad
- Scalidava: Spain’s iconic dish
- Mató: The perfect regional dessert
- Tapas & Wine: A must in Spain
Your Cosmetic Surgery
Besides of all the out-of-the-world attractions and food that Barcelona has to offer, there are also very experienced and high skilled cosmetic surgeons. We work with QuironSalud, the largest hospital chain in Spain which offers the best healthcare and fair pricing. Spain is open for vaccinated travelers since its opening on June, 2021, so if you already got your jabs, this is the right destination for you. You can have it all: A wonderful cosmetic journey, very pleasant memories, and a speed recovery enjoying the wonders of Cataluña.
Meet Dr. Javier Herrero in Barcelona, Spain
Destinations Open For Vaccinated Travelers
Spain Opens Its Doors On June 07th, 2021
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our New Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Earn High Interest on Your Savings
Our Patients Savings Plan offers you an interest from 5% to 7% on your deposited savings towards any procedure in any of our preferred destinations. And it also includes recovery homes and guest houses that are part of the program. So if you do not have a destination yet in mind, or are still unsure of your surgery date, you can start earning interests from now on. Go ahead and fill your request: Click Here.
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America, Europe, Middle East – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Asia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care Team Lead – [email protected]
Leave A Comment