Regular Tummy Tuck vs Hourglass Tummy Tuck
A lack of waistline can be very frustrating for women. After pregnancy and breastfeeding the body generally looses its curved shape. However, the Hourglass Body surgery has proven amazing results. A regular Tummy Tuck tightens the abdominal muscles and helps repair muscular separation. This creates a flatter abdomen. But, if the Surgeon adds a layer of sutures laterally across the waist, the muscles are then hold into a defined hourglass-like shape. You will get a sculpted and defined waistline, and your breasts and buttocks will look fuller !
The Hourglass Body Surgery can be a combination of several procedures besides Tummy Tuck, such as:
- Brazilian Butt Augmentation
- Buttock Lift
- Buttock Implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Implants
- Rib Removal
Let’s have a closer look at this procedures that are also included in the famous Mommy Makeover:
- Brazilian Butt Augmentation – This procedure adds volume using your own fat. It needs to be combined with liposuction in order to take out the fat and then inject it into your butt. This is called fat graft or fat transfer.
- Butt Lift – This procedure involves removing skin and fat through surgical excision and liposuction. Your buttocks will look smoother and more toned.
- Buttock Implants – This procedure reshapes and enhances the gluteal area. Implants are placed to add volume and provide an uplifted and shapelier buttocks silhouette.
- Breast Lift – The degree of lift needed for the best results will determine the required incisions. The breasts will be reshaped by bringing the skin together above the nipple.
- Breast Implants – Breast augmentation enhances the size or shape of breasts, or to balance a difference in breast size. The procedure is performed by inserting a breast implant behind the breast tissue for best results.
- Liposuction – This is a procedure intended to remove fat deposits and sculpt the body. There are 2 types: Traditional or Assisted Liposuction. This one can be laser or ultrasound.
- Rib Removal – Also known as rib resection or floating rib removal. While the Victorian era of laced corsets are no longer, nowadays an hourglass silhouette can be achieved by removing the floating lower ribs # 11 and #12. This procedures ensures a waistline and is performed by a small amount of cosmetic surgeons.
Destinations Open for International Visitors
- Weight Loss Surgery: Mexico, Turkey, Spain
- Cosmetic Surgery: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Turkey, Spain, Australia
- Dental Surgery: Mexico, Turkey, Australia
Requesting your Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: click here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our standard price list in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your surgeries with dental treatments, just fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and click here
Scheduling your Teleconsultation
Teleconsultation is one of the most powerful tools that we can use to connect you with your Surgeon abroad. You can read much more about it in my article: How to be Ready for your Teleconsultation. Once you have requested your firmquote, you will be offered a teleconsultation via zoom, meet, whatsapp or signal. Depending on your specific case, it may be complimentary or it may have a cost. It is fun and you will have the opportunity to address any concerns or doubts you may have. Go for it !
Leave A Comment