Are you thinking to restore your smile with Dental Crowns in Cancun, Mexico? Crowns are basically a cap over a tooth. They are used to restore any damaged teeth to its normal size, shape and function. But they can also be used as cover for dental implants. Dental Crowns are very popular because they look like your own teeth. They can be made of many materials, based on durability, strenght and cost. There are different types available for every specific case depending on your needs. The goal of your Dentist is to design them to match your other teeth.
Types of Dental Crowns
- Zirconia – These crowns are made of zirconium dioxide. This metal combines strenght, durability and great aesthetics. It is also biocompatible, meaning that are toxic-free.
- Porcelain – They are made of porcelain and they are not as strong as the zirconia, but they are commonly used for teeth restorations. They are also biocompatible, meaning that are toxic-free.
- Porcelain Fused-To-Metal – They provide great durability and the cost is less than porcelain crowns.
- E-Max – These crowns are made of lithium disilicate. They combine durability and strenght.
- Gold – They are usually made of a combination of copper, chromium and nickel. They combine durability, strenght and aesthetics.
Dental Crown Care
- Practice Brushing twice a day.
- Use toothpaste for sensitive teeth or without fluoride
- Practice Flossing once a day
- Avoid hard foods thay may cause a crack if you have a porcelain crown.
- Avoid clenching your teeth at night, or use a night guard
Your Dental Crowns can last from 5 to 15 years, depending on the material and proper care.
Request your Dental Firmquote™
You just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Request your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to combine your cosmetic surgery with your dental treatment, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America & Europe – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Asia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care Manager /Affiliate Program – [email protected]