Thank you for your interest in Gorgeous Getaways, a medical travel pioneer since 2004. We are happy to guide you with your healthcare and travel plans as well as answer your questions so you are confident about your treatment decisions. Attached you will find some information on cosmetic surgery holidays, our team, and the services we provide.
Due to a high number of inquiries, we offer a complimentary priority service that allows you to obtain a personal assessment and surgeon FirmQuote™ quicker. These requests are prioritized by an experienced local consultant within 8 hours.
Click Here To Request A Priority Response.
If you are just starting your journey we can also provide you with a budgetary quote and answer any questions you may have. During peak times, our response to budgetary quotes may be delayed from 24 to 48 hours.
In the meantime, here are a few things to consider.
- Your preferred destination. Do you have a specific location in mind or are you open to suggestions based on what you are looking for?
- Preferred hospital or clinic. Do you have a preferred hospital or clinic? If not we can certainly provide you with guidance on who has excellent results with certain treatments.
- Your treatment options. In addition to the great packages we offer are there additional treatments you wish to consider? More treatments can mean greater savings.
- Your dates of travel. When are you available to travel? Often there are significant price fluctuations based on the time of year you want to travel.
- Additional information. Based on the type of treatment you are looking for there may be additional information that the hospitals/clinics request like photos or x-rays. Your Gorgeous Getaways consultant will tell you more about how best to take and send them.
Again, thank you for your interest in Gorgeous Getaways. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
The Team at Gorgeous Getaways
email: [email protected]
Customer Care Team
Getaway to a gorgeous new you
– Whitelist GG email: Due to problems with some email accounts, particularly Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL accounts, your mail may be sent to your ‘junk’ email folder. We apologise but the problem is with the email filtering and beyond our control. For these accounts, you need to Whitelist your Email, by following the simple Whitelist steps here: