Otoplasty is also known as Ear Surgery and its goal is to reshape your ears. This procedure can correct any structural abnormality. There are different types of Ear Surgery, depending on your needs. Ear Surgery is performed on the auricle or the ear lobes. A high-skilled cosmetic surgeon is capable to correct the size, adjust the position, improve projection, or reshape your ears. Otoplasty is meant to provide balance and harmony to the ears and the face, enhancing your looks.
Types of Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Ear Reduction – This procedure is suggested for people suffering from Macrotia (very large ears). The goal of this surgery is to reduce the size of the outer ears.
- Ear Pinning – This procedure is very popular and it is meant for people who have protruding ears which look too far from the head. The goal is to draw the outer ears closer to the head.
- Ear Augmentation – This procedure is suggested for people with very small ears. The goal is to increase the size of the outer ears.
- Ear Correction – These procedure is performed to reshape stretched or large ear lobes. It is also common for ear lobes with wrinkles and large creases.
- Earlobe Repair – This procedure is performed to ear lobes that may have been injured or present an abnormality. The main goal is for people to enjoy wearing earrings without fearing that they will fall out.
- Ear Surgery for Babies – This is recommended when babies are born with misshapen ears, large or protrudent. This may involve to reshape the cartilage around the ear. This procedure is recommended when the baby has less than 3 weeks of age. Considering that at 6-7 weeks their ear cartilage will harden.
Your recovery will include to wear a headband around your head covering your ears 24/7 for 5-7 days. Later on, you will just need to wear it at nights for about 6 weeks. Many people have second thoughts about undergoing this surgery because during this period, you cannot sleep on your sides. Touching or rubbing your ears may have complications. But, looking at the bright side, you will be able to return to work after 8-10 days of sugery, so it is worth it. During your recovery period, you need to avoid sun, as well as smoking.
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly: