A Brow Lift is also known as Forhead Lift. This procedure targets the forhead, eyebrows, and upper eyelids. With aging, the brows may look horizontal instead of a gradual arch position with a lateral tail. When you have sagging eyebrows, frown lines in between or excess skin hanging over your eyes, you are a good candidate for this surgery. The goal is to raise the eyebrows and get rid of horizontal creases on the forehead. All this will provide a youthful and renovated look to the upper third of your face.
Types of Brow Lift
- Classic Brow Lift – This procedure is also known as coronal, trichophytic or open brow lift. It is performed by a long incision across the forehad around the hairline.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift. – It is done with an endoscope (long thin tube with a light at the end attached to a micro video camera). The Surgeon performs three tiny incisions along the top of the scalp.
- Hybrid Brow Lift – Combines non-endoscopic with minimal incisions. It is not recommended as a single procedure because it does not targets the center area of the brow. You will need it done along with an Eyelid Surgery to complete the forehead lift.
Depending on your specific case, needs and expectations, your Cosmetic Surgeon will recommend the best technique. A successful outcome will bring very natural-looking results.
You will need 1-2 weeks to get rid of the bruising and swelling. The sutures will be removed approx. 1 week after surgery. You will be able to go for walks, but avoid any heavy lifting. After 2-3 weeks you may start with long walks and resume driving. It is important that you follow to the letter the post care instructions of your Surgeon. Avoiding sun exposure, smoking and second hand smoke is very important. One month after surgery you may start with moderate excercise and resume your normal routine.
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: click here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our standard price list in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and click here
Scheduling your Teleconsultation
Teleconsultation is one of the most powerful tools that we can use to connect you with your Surgeon abroad. You can read much more about it in my article: How to be Ready for your Teleconsultation. Once you have requested your firmquote, you will be offered a teleconsultation via zoom, meet, whatsapp or signal. Depending on your specific case, it may be complimentary or it may have a cost. It is fun and you will have the opportunity to address any concerns or doubts you may have. Go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America & Europe – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Asia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care Manager – [email protected]
Leave A Comment