Lately, all over the planet news talk about a shooting by drug cartels in a famous hotel of Cancun. However, these statements do not come from verified sources. The verified fact is that this unfortunate incident happened at a famous hotel located in Puerto Morelos, at the Mayan Riviera, far from Cancun. Another verified fact is of a similar incident occured at a famous restaurant in Tulum. Then, an executive order was released and the military got deployed into the area.
Is Cancun a Safe Destination ?
Yes, Absolutely. Cancun is a safe and low-risk destination, where you can certainly spend a worry-free holiday.
- Cancun is a low-risk zone where all services are open at 80% capacity since October, 2021.
- 85% of its population is already vaccinated.
- Safe-Travels Destination approved by the WTTC since its opening in June 2020.
- Police patrol is strategically located all along downtown, hotel zone and sorroundings
- Guest Assist App – You can report emergencies, and other issues.
How to Have a Safe Journey in Cancun
Here are the 10 basic guidelines that will keep you safe while exploring Cancun:
- Only drink bottled water
- Only use hotel shuttles or authorized taxis
- No booking tours from little stands or reps in the streets
- No showing off money, credit cards or jewelry
- Walk by populared areas in downtown and the hotel zone
- Avoid night clubs and bars outside your hotel, when traveling by yourself
- Avoid getting drunk
- Stay away from scammers along the beach
- Be aware of warning signs, such as Crocodiles, High Tide, Hurricane, etc.
- Protect yourself of the sun and mosquitos
Cancun is not only one of the most amazing spots in the world to spend an exciting vacation. We have magnificent Surgeons and Specialists in different treatment categories that can assist you in world-class hospitals, and cutting-edge facilities. Rest assured that you will be in the best of hands every step of the way. If you are still planning a fantastic winter nearby these turquoise waters and powder-sand beaches, you are in perfect timing. Remember that until December 31st you can book with only 10% deposit !!!
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our New Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn gift cards and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills. To get started all you have to do is sign up: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert, so go for it !