Below you will find the photo guidelines for an accurate assessment of your case. We receive loads of medical histories every day. However, many are sent without photos, and unfortunately they cannot be processed. Your photos are extremely important for the Surgeon. Without photos, there is no way to observe perfectly well the areas of your body that need surgery or correction. Keep in mind that all photos and x-rays will be used for medical purposes only, and will be considered as strictly confidential.
Photo Guidelines for an Accurate Assessment of Cosmetic Surgery
- Photos must be clear, in focus, with no shadows
- You should be in a standing position and taken at a direct angle (not from above looking down or from below looking up).
- In all required poses stand in front of a plain white wall, with good lighting.
- Take a distance of 3-4 feet to take the photos.
- No garments worn over the area you wish to have surgery e.g. no bra for breast procedures,
- Follow the instructions to the letter. When in doubt, contact us.
- For Facial photos ensure your hair is pulled back off your face, and remove any glasses and makeup.
Photo Guidelines for an Accurate Assessment of Dental Surgery
- Photos must be clear, in focus, no shadows and taken as close as possible.
- Contact your local Dentist for a Panoramic X-Ray
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly: