This is a very good question that I have been asked many times. Booking your cosmetic surgery depends on your specific needs and expectations. These are the four basic types of patients that travel abroad. Because you are reading this, it is most likely that you are the “experienced patient” that is carefully assessing options and will make informed-decisions.
- The Experienced Patient – They contact cross-border facilitators such as us, Gorgeous Getaways. We offer a value proposition based on service, knowledge and affordable pricing. Being in the market for +15 years, we have an intrinsec network of healthcare professionals around the world. Our Destination Managers are fluent in English and knowledgeable about procedures and destinations. They are committed to provide you with the best options depending on your specific needs. Your safety is our priority and we have your best interests at heart. We have advocate patients, a private on-line community where you can chat with us, and also an affiliate program where you can earn rewards.
- The Trusting Patient – They contact an on-site cross-border facilitator which offers great discounts. They also offer transportation services, sightseeing tours or theme parks visits. This value proposition sounds really good, but, we are not that sure about the great discounts. Keep in mind that high-skilled and experienced surgeons do not make any discounts unless there have season specials. Their performance is amazing and they have many happy patients under their belt. So it is not likely that a good surgeon or a good hospital is behind a discount proposition.
- The Newbie Patient – They fall into the hands of brokers instead of cross-border facilitators. Brokers just advertise the service with a price that is very cheap. They do not work for any organization, and do not even have a website. They are on their own. If you choose a broker, you may end up with an inexperienced surgeon and a clinic that cannot guarantee your safety. Friendly brokers are not exactly trustworthy people and you should be aware of them.
- The Busy Patient – They do not want to waste time with intermediaries and decide to contact the Surgeons directly. These patients think that the price will be cheaper by cutting the commission of the facilitator. This is not always true. Prices usually are exactly the same. These patients travel abroad trusting the Surgeon/Hospital because of its great advertisement and testimonials. However, if you look closer, there is a very long list of former patients complaining all over the internet, and no Patient Advocates that can talk about their experiences.
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America & Europe – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Thailandia, Malaysia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care Manager /Affiliate Program – [email protected]