Today we are sharing an overview of our services in Mexico and Dominican Republic. They have no entry requirements, and no mandatory quarantine. There is no discrimination between vaccinated or non-vaccinated people. Both countries are stamped by the WTTC as “Safe Travels”. This stamp guarantees that destinations, hotels, tour operators, etc. follow to the letter the hygene and sanitization protocols established by the WHO and CDC. These amazing countries are committed to make you feel welcome and safe, every step of the way.
Santiago de los Caballeros – The First Santiago in America
- Dr. Javier Baez-Anglés is a wonderful cosmetic surgeon, triple board certified in USA, Brazil and Dominican Republic. He operates at HOMS (Hospital Metropolitano de Santiago) and has many happy patients under his belt. His Patient-Coordinator Carolina, is a sweet lady that will take care of all your needs. And if you really want to be pampered, you definitely want to stay at Gina’s Recovery House !
Cancun – The # 1 Destination for medical travelers in Latinamerica
- Dr. Alicia Benavides and Dr. Nain Maldonado perform cosmetic surgery in Galenia and Amerimed Hospitals. Dr. Benavides is a high-skilled and very experienced cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Nain Maldonado is double board certified in USA and Mexico. They provide a service package which includes transportation, lab work, medicines, nurse and concierge service. And their patient coordinators Luis & Claudia, will take care of all your needs.
- Dr. Rafael Velazco is also a high-skilled and very experienced cosmetic surgeon, with 30 years experience operating international patients. He is available at Azura Hospital (former Victoria), and has plenty of happy patients under his belt.
- Dr. Mark Shtern is an amazing Dental Surgeon and fluent in four different languages. He has a beautiful clinic where you can get dental implants and other treatments at very affordable prices.
Guadalajara – The Land of Tequila and Mariachi
- Dr. Ruben Agredano is one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the country and is also LGBT friendly. He is double board certified in USA and Mexico and has amazing reviews. On top of that, he offers the Ruby Recovery Home. It includes, all meals, trasportation, nurse service, and you can come with a companion ! And the best part is your friendly host Miguel will definetely pamper you since the minute you arrive. And here is a surprise for you: Dr. Agredano will be operating in Cancun and Mérida this summer !!!
Los Cabos – Land’s End
- Dr. Humberto Solís is an outstanding bariatric & metabolic surgeon. He operates at BlueNet Hospital, and is also available in the “White City” of Mérida. He also has amazing reviews ! And his Patient Coordinator Itzel, is eager to organize your adventure. His dream team has nutritionist and psychologists if you need support. And on top of that, they have packages available including hotel and transportation !
Puerto Vallarta – The most Romantic Sunsets Ever
- Dr. Sergio del Hoyo is another great bariatric & metabolic surgeon. He operates at CMQ Hospital. If you are looking for quick and easy. This is your best choice. You can arrive to the hospital in the morning, get your lab work done, and get admitted for surgery. And four days later you can be back home and ready to start loosing weight immediately.
All in One in Beautiful Dominican Republic
The Benefits of Staying in a Recovery Home
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America & Europe – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Asia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care Manager /Affiliate Program – [email protected]
Leave A Comment