What if you can delay the aging process ? Would you still undergo a facelift surgery ? Collagen is found in most tissues of our body. It is an abundant form of protein which is generally known only for what it does for the skin. When your levels of collagen are high, your skin looks young, firm, soft and smooth. Collagen helps the skin moist and the cells renew. This is the reason why low levels of collagen can be clearly noticed as wrinkles, or dehydrated and sagging skin.
There are many ways to boost collagen. Most common are the skin care treatments with Vitamin A, retinol and tretinoin. Vitamin C is also a great ally. You basically need moist retention and humectant ingredients, like hyaluronic acid and glycerin. But keep in mind that a very important thing to do is to protect yourself with sunscreen. It needs to have a high UVA protection, which at the end of the day is what damages your skin. Believe it or not, a great suntan causes your skin to age prematurely.
- Ginseng – It is worldwide known for its anti-oxidative properties. It has the potential to stop the aging process of the skin cells.
- Aloe Vera – Sterols are molecules that promote the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. This helps the skin to retain the natural moisture.
- Clorophyll – The extract supplements help the skin to recover the elasticity. This results in less wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid – You found it in beans, soy or root vegetables, which are rich in amino-acids.
- Vitamnin C – Broccoli, green leafy vegetables, papaya, strawberries and citrus fruits
- Antioxidants – Basil, oregano, cinammon, yerba mate, blueberries, green tea, garlic
- Food – Chicken, fish, egg whites, bone broth
- Caffeine – It inhibits the production of collagen, and also produces inflammation and toxic buildup
- Smoking – Its toxins damage the collagen and elastin, speeding up the skin-aging process.
Disclaimer: User acknowledges that the information provided is “as is” and for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be relied upon as sustitute for professional consultation with a qualified healthcare provider familiar with your individual medical needs.
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also Join Our Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn income and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program (Level 1) not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills to become a consultant, or promote your own business. To get started all you have to do is promote our site and link with whoever you like: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert or answer any direct questions. So go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly: