We are now in the 21st century, but many of us are still judgmental about people undergoing cosmetic surgery. We all have heard phrases like “They are just frivol people driven by vanity” or “They are just empty people wanting to feel better about themselves” among many others. So it seems to be ok to tag people such as “Ms. Fake Boobs” in an attempt to categorize their discrimination. Shaming people and making them feel uncomfortable because they want to have cosmetic surgery done, is a crime against human rights. So do not fall for it !
My Body, My Choice
Why is it ok to be a transgender teenager nowadays ? But when it comes to her grandma wanting to look younger, rejuvenated and refreshed, then denial mode switches on. And what happens if a young woman wants to have a stylished nose ? Oh, then she is for sure trying to impress someone to her advantage. Seriously ? There has come a time to demistify cosmetic surgery. If you want to enhance your looks, it is ok to do so. Make Up may be a great allie in this endeavor, but cosmetic surgery gives better results.
Seven Reasons Why
There are many personal and practical reasons why you should stop feeling bad for giving a thought about undergoing cosmetic surgery:
- Aging related changes make you look tired or angry – Your appearance has an sociological impact and you know it. So there is nothing wrong if you enhance your looks with a more rejuvenated and fresh appearance.
- Mommy related changes make you look fat and cannot longer fit in your clothes – You have every right to recover your body with a slim silhouette that was lost after pregnancies.
- Flaws that have always bothered you – Why would you live with a deviated nose if you want to correct it with a simple Rhino Septoplasty ?
- Happiness – Looking yourself at the mirror everyday with a great smile and looking gorgeous, works wonders in your self-esteem and confidence.
- Affordability – Why would you reject the possibility of looking better when nowadays cosmetic surgery is affordable ? Suffering with push-up bras to hide sagging boobs is no longer needed.
- Natural Looks – Today’s fashion is to look natural, so you will not get a super big butt that everyone will notice when you feel uncomfortable sitting on a chair.
- Major Certified Cosmetic Surgeons – There are many wonderful surgeons who are artists in their specialty. You will not only look younger, but more beautiful.
Are You Ready To Stand Up For What You Really Desire ?
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our New Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Earn High Interest on Your Savings
Our Patients Savings Plan offers you an interest from 5% to 7% on your deposited savings towards any procedure in any of our preferred destinations! And it also includes recovery homes and guest houses that are part of the program. So if you do not have yet a destination in mind, or are still unsure of your surgery date, you can start earning interests from now on. Go ahead and fill your request: Click Here.
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn gift cards and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills. To get started all you have to do is sign up: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert, so go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly:
- Paty – Destination Manager for America & Europe – [email protected]
- Victoria – Destination Manager for Asia & Australia – [email protected]
- Melanie – Customer Care – [email protected]