Dr. Raul Vallarta’s Bio
Dr. Raul Vallarta has 27 years of experience as Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Medica Sur Hospital (JCI) in Mexico City. He was very fortunate to learn under the wing of Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio, considered the “Father of Plastic Surgery in Mexico”. Dr. Vallarta is highly recognized and respected as one of the best plastic surgeons in Mexico City, because of all the subspecialties he has been able to obtain in Mexicoand USA. He is actively involved in many teaching activities, as well as committed with scientific associations.
- General Surgeon – Universidad La Salle, Mexico City
- ID: 1161356
- Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – UNAM, Mexico City
- ID: 3175400
- Craniomaxillofacial Surgery – Dr. Manuel Gea González General Hospital, Mexico City
- Endoscopic Surgery – Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD. USA
- Laser and Endoscopic Surgery – University of New York, NY, USA
- Q-YAG5 Laser System
- Professor at the IV Latin American Multidisciplinary Meeting on cleft lip and palate, and craniofacial anomalies, Mexico City
- Professor of the “Laser in Plastic Surgery Workshop” – General Hospital of Mexico, Mexico City
- Professor at the XXIV National Congress of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society at IMSS, Mexico City
- Professor of the “Comprehensive Care of Cleft Lip and Palate Workshop” – Children’s Hospital of Mexico, Mexico City
- Professor of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, the Finland Association of Plastic Reconstructive and the Aesthetic Surgery Summer Scientific Meeting, Mexico City
Scientific Societies Affiliation
- Medical Society of the Médica Sur Hospital
- Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER) ID: 599
- Mexican Association of Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies.
- Mexican Association of Cranaeofacial Surgery
- Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio Association of Residents
- College of Plastic Surgeons of Tamaulipas A.C.
- The New York Academy of Sciences
- Millard Educational Foundation of Plastic Surgery
- The Smile Train Foundation
- Ibero Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery (FILACP)
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our New Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn gift cards and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills. To get started all you have to do is sign up: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert, so go for it !