Cancun is more than ready for the winter season. International flights are increasing and new routes have been set in motion from North America. From Europe, they have been resumed after 7-9 months. Darío Flota Ocampo, General Director of the Tourism Promotion Council of Quintana Roo, mentioned that airlines have been a key factor for the tourism reactivation plan. So far, around 2.9 million travelers have been welcomed in Cancun since its opening on June, 2020. “When we count 3 million before the end of the year, we will celebrate” he said.
New flights, resumed flights and increase of frequency
- Air Canada – Calgary to Cancun – Starts on December 19th, 2020 – Twice per week
- WestJet – Toronto to Cancun – Increase of flights
- WestJet – Calgary to Cancun – Boeing 787 Dreamliner -Starts on January 3rd, 2021
- Spirit Airlines – Orlando to Cancun – Starts on December 16th, 2020 – 6 days per week
- Alaska Airlines – Los Angeles to Cancun – Starts on December 17th, 2020 – Once per day
- American Airlines – Indianapolis to Cancun – Starts on December 19th, 2020 – Once per week
- American Airlines – Charlotte to Cancun and Dallas to Cancun – Increase of flights
- Frontier Airlines – Orlando to Cancun – Starts on February 11th, 2021 – 4 days per week
- Frontier Airlines – Miami to Cancun – Starts on March 11th, 2021 – 4 days per week.
- British Airways – Resumed London to Cancun on December 13th, 202o.
- Lufthansa – Resumed Frankfurt to Cancun on October 1st, 2020
- Edelweiss – Resumed Zurich to Cancun on October 3rd, 2020
- Air France – Resumed Paris to Cancun on October 4th, 2020
Avianca – Resumed El Salvador to Cancun on December 18th, 2020.
Planning your Cosmetic Surgery
Why not taking advantage of this? While you relax and enjoy warm days, you can also plan your cosmetic surgery adventure. We have three magnificent surgeons that have been very busy since June, 2020. Many medical travelers have arrived in Cancun to make their dreams come true. This amazing destination has proven to be a safe environment and up to the task with the new normal protocols. You will have an exciting and memorable experience despite the pandemic. Your worry-free cosmetic journey is guaranteed!
Cancun stamped as “Safe Travels” by the WTTC
The Mexican Caribbean was one of the first destinations stamped as “Safe Travels” by the World Tourism & Travel Council (WTTC). This entity ensures that all hospitality industry complies with the new normal protocols established by the Center of Disease and Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This ensures your total safety every step of the way. Face masks are mandatory and temperature screening is a must when entering an establishment.
For more information about Mexico plastic surgery prices, leave me a note or write to me directly at [email protected]