Dr. Ruben Agredano is among the best cosmetic surgeons in Mexico. He has carefully built an outstanding career over the years. His specialties are the aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Agredano is LGBT friendly and is specialized in M-F Feminization and F-M Masculinization surgeries. He is a very experienced surgeon who likes using minimally invasive and vanguard techniques. He has a great human sensitivitiy and he really listens to your needs and expectations.
Dr. Agredano is highly recognized in the field because of his high skills and experience. But also because of his moral and ethical values. ! He has a record of impressive performance all along his career, and, plenty of very happy international patients under his belt. He operates at Innovare Hospital, as well as Contour and Puerta de Hierro Hospitals in Guadalajara, Mexico. And for the sun lovers, he also operates in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta!
Dr. Ruben Agredano’s Resumé
- Mexican Board of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER) – Certification Number 1777
- Mexican Association of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (AMCPER)
- Jalisco Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society
- ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
- ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- IPRAS (International Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery)
Mexican Academic Awards
- First in his Class – Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Subspecialty – Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute “José Guerrerosantos, MD” – Jalisco Ministry of Health, 2012-2015
- First in his Class – General Surgery Specialty – Western National Medical Center Specialties, Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) – 2008-2012
- First in his Class – Pre-graduate Medical Internship Award – Guadalajara Regional General Hospital (RGH) 46, Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), Class 2005–2006.
- First in his class Medicine Doctor Award “Jaime Agustin Gonzalez Alvarez, MD” Guadalajara School of Medicine & University Center of Health Sciences (CUCS), Class 2001-2006
- Laudatory Note / Responsibility and Perseverant Performance Certificate Medical School Social Service, Guadalajara Mexican Red Cross, Class 2006–2007.
- Outstanding Student Award Guadalajara School of Medicine & University Center of Health Sciences (CUCS) – October 2006.
- Excellence in Academic Performance Award – Board of the University Center of Health Sciences (CUCS) – Guadalajara School of Medicine – January 2007.
- Academic Excellence Award “Rogelio Gallo Manzano, MD” – Board of University Center of Health Sciences (CUCS) – Guadalajara School of Medicine – January 2007.
- Residents’ Coordinator – General Surgery Specialty – Western National Medical Center Specialties, Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) – 2010-2011
- Chief Resident – General Surgery Specialty – Western National Medical Center Specialties, Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) – 2011-2012
- Best Surgical Thesis Regional and National Award entitled “Effect of Zafirlukast, Sildenafil and Pirfenidone administration on the reduction of postsurgical intraabdominal adherences in an experimental rat model” – Education and Research Division – General Surgery Specialty – Specialties Hospital Western National Medical Center, High-Specialty Services Unit, Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) – February 2012.
Mexican Associations and Committees
- Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Training Plastic Surgeons / Residents / New Generations – Committee Member, 2014-2017.
- Jalisco Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society – Safety Committee Member, 2015-2017.
- Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery – Safety Committee, 2015-2017.
- Jalisco Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society – Executive Committee Member. 2015-2017.
Professor and Academic Colaborator
- Professor at the Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute “Dr. José Guerrerosantos”
- Associate Professor and Academic Collaborator at the Tonala University, Health Sciences Division
Have a look at our Patient’s Videotestimonials!
Requesting Your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: Click Here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our Standard Price List in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our New Community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and Click Here
Earn High Interest on Your Savings
Our Patients Savings Plan offers you an interest from 5% to 7% on your deposited savings towards any procedure in any of our preferred destinations! And it also includes recovery homes and guest houses that are part of the program. So if you do not have yet a destination in mind, or are still unsure of your surgery date, you can start earning interests from now on. Go ahead and fill your request: Click Here.
Reward Yourself with our Affiliate Program
We are very happy to offer all our members the opportunity to earn gift cards and learn about this amazing industry. Our Affiliate Program not only rewards you for referring others to Gorgeous Getaways. It also provides a long-term program to help you develop your own skills. To get started all you have to do is sign up: Click Here You do not need to be a medical travel expert, so go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly: